AMResorts would like to take this opportunity to inform you of important updates on behalf of three Now® Resorts & Spas properties beginning in June.
In order to continually evolve and enhance the on-property guest experience, AmResorts is excited to share that Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Onyx Punta Cana and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun have invested heavily across their accommodations, amenities and facilities and will therefore undergo exciting brand changes to become Dreams® Resorts & Spas as follows:
- On June 15, 2021, Now Onyx Punta Cana will become Dreams Onyx Resort & Spa. Property enhancements & upgrades include:
- 320 new Premium Jr. Suites offering 272 connecting rooms and 16 Two-Bedroom Family Suites to accommodate large families
- Jungle water park featuring four water slides, a lazy river and a pool bar featuring a swim-up bar
- A lounge area with a bar at the Family Section check-in
- Two new restaurants: Mexican restaurant, Tamarindo, and Mediterranean restaurant, Cin Cin
- A newly built Bluewater Grill with an outdoor terrace, a renovated and enlarged Capers restaurant, and a renovated Spice restaurant with an additional teppanyaki table for up to 24 people
- New outdoor deck offering more space for the Carnival international buffet restaurant
- New two-story Core Zone Teen’s Club featuring a rock-climbing wall, basketball court and archery, as well as pool tables
- New Explorer’s Club for Kids including a playground, painting room, splash zone and small stage
- On June 30, 2021, Now Jade Riviera Cancun will become Dreams Jade Resort & Spa. Enhancements and upgrades include:
- Renovations to the Italian restaurant Capers, Mexican restaurant Tamarindo, Asian restaurant Spice, Carnival buffet restaurant, Mix bar, Barefoot Grill and Scores bar
- The addition of Time Out bar and big screen TV, weddings showroom, vertical gardens, wood oven and mini golf
- Enhancements completed to the theater, wedding terrace, lobby, gym, spa, shopping area, main garden, Core Zone Teen’s Club and oceanfront terrace
- All pools have been upgraded to heated pools
- On October 22, 2021, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun will become Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa. Enhancements and upgrades include:
- Beach Front Heated Swim Out Suites room category with beach and oceanfront views
- Family Suites room category, perfect for accommodating larger families and big groups
- New Master Suite room categories
- Renovated modern suites throughout the property
- New front desk area
- New contemporary lobby and lobby bar
- Renovated sports bar with a completely new look
- Renovations to Lemongrass (Asian cuisine), Paramour (French cuisine), and Coco Café
- Renovations to the spa with a fresh new look, plus a brand new bridal suite and additional cabins for single services
- Family waterpark equipped with slides for both adults and children
- Splash park and toddler pool added to the Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Brand new Core Zone Teen’s Club
- Beachfront wedding venue accommodating up to 120 people
- Renovated and enhanced fitness center with new air-conditioned yoga room
As outlined, these properties have invested heavily in all aspects of the resort in order to further elevate and upgrade the overall guest experience delivering the Unlimited-Luxury® standards and signature concept the Dreams® Resorts & Spas brand is known for.
Please note that all existing bookings at these properties will be honored after the brand changes at their current rates, and guest experience will be maintained and seamless throughout the transition. Contract addendums will be forthcoming from the resorts with the new resort names listed, and next steps for the changes will be communicated at that time.
For questions regarding Dreams Onyx Resort & Spa, please contact Angela Encarnacion, Director of Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding Dreams Jade Resort & Spa, please contact Jose Luis Cervantes, Director of Sales, at email@example.com.
For questions regarding Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa, please contact Cintia Sotomayor, Director of Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmResorts is excited to announce this wonderful news on behalf of these properties, which will better serve our mutual clients. Thank you for your continued support and partnership.