AmResorts would like to take this opportunity to inform you of an important update regarding Now Larimar Punta Cana.
Upon reopening December 15, 2020, Now Larimar Punta Cana will have an exciting brand change, becoming Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana. This change fits with the AMResorts strategy to evolve and enhance guest experience to align with targeted guest profiles, which in this case is luxury for couples and couples with children seeking the particular and elevated vacation experience that the Dreams brand is known to deliver.
Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana will now offer the Dreams brand signature Unlimited-Luxury® offerings, along with amenities and services including:
- 373 Junior Suite rooms
- Four pools for guests to enjoy
- Exclusive Preferred Club section on the beach
- New Explorer’s Club with a Splash Zone
- New Core Zone Teens Club complete with arcade games, dance floor and other tween and teen entertainment
- New sports bar
- New main plaza with a complete stage and bar
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with no reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top shelf spirits
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment
Please note that all existing bookings at Now Larimar Punta Cana will be honored at Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana, and room categories will not be modified at this time.
For any questions, please contact Patricia Alvarez-Lebron, Director of Sales for Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana, at [email protected].
AmResorts is excited to make this change to better serve our mutual clients. AmResorts looks forward to hosting guests soon at Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana, and AmResorts would like to thank their guests for continued support and partnership through these unique times.