AMResorts would like to provide an update regarding the enhancement project at Now® Larimar Punta Cana that began on July 15, 2019. The resort is now launching the last phase of this project and we want to inform you these renovations will be slightly more extensive than originally anticipated.
In order to provide our mutual guests with the best vacation experience possible, the resort will be temporarily closing August 28, 2019 and will reopen December 16, 2019.
AMResorts is pleased to share that all guests will be protected at nearby AMResorts® branded properties listed below:
- Guests traveling with children will be protected at Now® Onyx Punta Cana and receive an upgraded resort experience in a similar room category.
- Guests traveling without children will be protected at either Secrets® Royal Beach Punta Cana or Breathless® Punta Cana Resort & Spa and will receive the complete Unlimited-Luxury® experience in a similar room category.
Patricia Alvarez-Lebron, CMS, Director of Sales, will be reaching out with each guest manifest to determine where the bookings will be protected. Further, if guests decide they no longer wish to explore an elevated experience at any of the alternative accommodations listed above, the resort will waive resort associated penalties. And finally, if there are additional questions or alternative plans are needed, please contact Patricia Alvarez-Lebron, CMS, Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Luis Nunez, Regional Commercial Director of Sales at email@example.com.
As a reminder, enhancements for Now® Larimar Punta Cana are planned as follows:
- All 648 resort guest rooms will be enhanced and are available for travel December 16, 2019 and beyond.
- The Preferred Club Section is adding 17 new rooms that will permit access to a private pool. These rooms are available for travel December 23, 2019 and beyond. Please note, this remodel will be contained and isolated within this property, therefore not impacting or inconveniencing guests at Secrets® Royal Beach Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
- All restaurants, the convention center and the main pool will also be enhanced.
- A new Beach Club will be added and available for guests starting December 16, 2019.
Please rest assured that every attention to detail is being addressed to ensure the resort will continue to offer the complete and elevated Unlimited-Luxury® experience once reopening December 16, 2019. We will continue to share updates to support you in delivering the best possible vacation for our mutual guests.
Senior Vice President, Global Commerce & Distribution