AmResorts would like to take this opportunity to share upcoming resort enhancements planned at Now® Sapphire Riviera Cancun.
- As previously communicated in 2018, the initial project began with an initial guestroom enhancement and the completion of 72 guestrooms.
- There will be two phases to the 2019 enhancement project:
- Phase one, which commenced on May 5, will be enhancements to rear guestroom buildings.
- Phase two will be the remaining guestroom buildings near the swimming pool/beach, which will be completed during the month of September. We are pleased to share that this phase will include the addition of swim-out rooms to all six beachfront buildings.
- Additionally, the resort will feature an enhanced Preferred Club where guests will enjoy additional upgrades that further complement the Unlimited-Luxury® experience.
- A brand-new beachfront wedding venue will be added.
- There will also be a new fitness center and an upgraded spa.
- And an improved Rendezvous Lobby Bar, Coco Café, and meeting rooms.
- Also, the Explorer’s Club for Kids will include a new and fun-filled waterpark experience including slides, surf pools and more.
Furthermore, in order to ensure minimal guest impact, the resort will be temporarily closing August 26 through October 10, reopening October 11, 2019. All guests will be protected at nearby AMResorts properties, and the Director of Sales, Jose Luis Cervantes, will be reaching out with additional details on existing bookings. He can be reached at [email protected].
As always, AmResorts os committed to providing our mutual clients with the highest level of standards and the best possible vacation experience. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to ongoing success at Now® Sapphire Riviera Cancun.