As planning around our resort re-openings continues, some adjustments have been made in association with destination government guidelines and accessibility. The French borders of St. Martin are not currently open to American residents, and with European borders also experiencing a second wave of closures and restrictions, low occupancy is currently expected. Therefore, the resort will remain closed.
Below please find the resort re-opening update as well as a reminder of our current policies. We thank you in advance for your support and understanding.
1) Updated Resort Opening Dates
Note: stop sales have already been implemented and all existing reservations will be re-protected at our open resorts. For any additional information, please contact the Director of Sales listed below:
Please visit the AMResorts® COVID-19 status website for previously announced opening dates. Changes announced today will be updated shortly.
2) Enhanced Retention Program is extended with a book by date of December 17, 2020, for AMResorts® properties that remain temporarily closed only.
“Move the Date, Keep the Rate” Program, + a FREE night
Guests may change the date of their current booking to a future travel date, up to a year from the original travel date, with no additional fee or cancellation penalty. In addition, when rebooking for a future travel date, AMResorts® will extend one additional night complimentary to all vacationers.
- Complimentary night is one additional night beyond the original booking duration.
- Guests also have the option to change to another AMResorts® property within the same brand in a different destination with no additional fee or cancellation penalty; the additional free night also applies in these cases.
- If the rate is lower on the new travel date, the client will be refunded the rate differential.
- If the client wishes to change brands, they would be responsible for any price increases.
- Blackout dates December 23 – December 31
- Program no longer valid once Resort is re-opened
“Move the Date, Keep the Rate” Program, + a FREE night is not combinable with any other free night promotions. Guests may choose current existing promotion or the Move the Date Program.
For additional details and terms for the Move the Date, Keep the Rate Program as well as group qualifications please visit our COVID-19 Status website.
AMResorts® cancellation penalty remains in place as 24 hours for FIT bookings, and 72 hours for social groups traveling until December 22, 2020.
We are excited to welcome back our mutual guests to our resorts. We are confident in the future of travel and are eager to host guests, keeping their health and safety top of mind. We thank you for your support through these challenging times, and appreciate your dedicated partnership.