Club Med knows our clients are eagerly waiting to travel again, and is ready to make that happen. That is why Club Med wants to make sure you are the first to receive the most up-to-date information on the reopening of Club Med resorts, offering you the full visibility you need to be able to confidently book vacations for the months to come.
Club Med is happy to announce that all Club Med North American resorts are reopening in 2020, on the following dates*:
- On June 12, 2020 Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida will reopen
- On July 1, 2020 Club Med Cancún Yucatán, Mexico will reopen
- On August 1, 2020 Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos will reopen
- On October 17, 2020 the following resorts with reopen:
- Club Med Punta Cana, D.R.
- Club Med Caravelle, Guadeloupe
- On December 5, 2020 Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, D.R. will reopen
- On December 12, 2020 the following resorts will reopen:
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico
- Club Med Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique
- Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas
If you have bookings impacted by the extended resort closures as listed above, you will receive an email detailing new options available for rebooking.
The safety of Club Med guests and staff remains the highest priority so upon reopening, every resort will also feature new strict hygiene measures, allowing our clients to safely enjoy their next vacation. For more information, visit dedicated Safe Together page.