AmResorts is excited to take this opportunity to announce that Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana has reopened its doors to welcome guests back following an extensive $36 million renovation. The reopening ceremony consisted of a ribbon-cutting attended by the President of the Dominican Republic Luis Abinader, a resort showcase, and an executive panel featuring Executive Chairman of Apple Leisure Group Alex Zozaya discussing the future of tourism and serving guests in the Dominican Republic.
The completed $36 million renovation project, which had the support and approval of the Dominican government, signifies continued growth and economic recovery for the destination despite the pandemic. Guests at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana will be privy to enhanced offerings and amenities including:
- The addition of 90 rooms, bringing the resort total to 639
- Elevated suites featuring private pool access (a new suite category), marble floors, hydro tubs and updated décor
- New El Patio Restaurant serving gourmet Mexican cuisine
- Two additional bars, making the resort total 11
- Two new pools: a 52-meter Olympic- sized pool to complement the lazy river with swim-up bar and a connected infinity pool
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is located along 700 yards of palm-studded, white sand beach and offers an adults-only seaside escape to romance, relaxation and Unlimited-Luxury. Amenities include limitless access to gourmet dining and top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room and concierge services, pool and beach wait service, endless daytime activities, live nightly entertainment and more – all with no wristbands required.
Guests can travel with confidence knowing that all AMResorts® branded properties have implemented a new 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program CleanComplete Verification™, centered on guest safety and peace of mind during vacation. This program considers every aspect of resort operations and is backed by the highest-level third-party certification.