We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of an update regarding Sunscape® Star Cancun.
Please be advised, the opening of Sunscape Star Cancun has been moved to June 15, 2019 in order to confidently deliver the best possible vacation experience to our guests.
To reaffirm our commitment to our valued travel partners, travel agency community and future guests, we will be protecting any bookings impacted by this delay. With this in mind, we would like to share the below booking options to be executed via the channel originally booked:
- Guests with existing reservations may choose to move to one of these alternative AMResorts properties, subject to availability, including the following:
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- Reflect Krystal Grand Cancun
- Guests may choose to cancel or rebook their current reservation with Sunscape Star Cancun with no penalty.
- Travel agency commission will be protected on the land-only portion for the original booking. Commissions will be paid by the tour operator and charged back to the AMResorts hotel. The tour operator should send the resort an invoice directly and the payment will come from the resort.
- Please be advised, this policy does not apply to customers that booked an opaque, non-hotel branded vacation stay.
We will continue to share information and updates as they become available and supporting you in delivering the best possible vacation experience for our mutual guests.
For any additional inquires please contact Maria Rivas, Sales Manager at Sunscape Star Cancun at [email protected]
As always, we are committed to our partnership and growing our mutual business with beneficial programs and tools designed to drive customer confidence. We look forward to continued success in serving our mutual clients and as always, thank you for your ongoing support.